|(+34) 606 575 516|
|10 - 17 people|
|Full rental. Num. PCC-1209|
|barbecue||TV||washing machine||pets allowed|
Weekend: 980 euros.
Consult the special prices for small groups due to Covid-19 measures and restrictions.
The farmhouse of Mas Buidasachs is a rural accommodation that is surrounded by fields of cultivation and forest that make you enjoy and rest surrounded by nature.
The farm is located in the town of Viver I Serrateix, in the Berguedà region and is a completely isolated house in the town. It is a masoveria that has been rehabilitated and adapted to rural tourism at 2020.
The house is divided into three floors:
- Dining room with direct access to barbecue and garden and
- A room with washing machine and cleaning utensils.
- Living room with sofas, a TV, air conditioning and pellet fireplace.
- 2 double rooms with TV and private bathroom
- Dining room with kitchen and a large island with access to the terrace and garden
- Living room with sofas, a TV and air conditioning.
- 3 triple rooms with private bathroom and TV.
- 1 quadruple room with private bathroom and TV.
Adjoining the house, we find the multipurpose room with a play area for children, table tennis, Diana, also has direct access to the terrace and garden. On the porch, we have a rest area with sofas. Outside the house we find a barbecue overlooking the pool and garden. Garden of more than 1300m2. There is an outdoor salt water pool with sun loungers and a terrace for children. Private parking.
- Aeras Activities: Paragliding.
- Terrestrial activities: Food tours, mountain biking-hiking-trekking, Hiking Trails, Mountain Biking, Paragliding in Avià, Paddle in Casserres